Thursday, January 21, 2010

You didn't know we were this talented, did you?

Pippi Longstocking? Jordan the "Friar in Training"Its flipper!
My Personal Favorite...
And you thought the bills with Al Gore on them were scary!
We tried to take a decent one but somehow...our natural faces didn't look much different!
Ah, such fun times.... I think the most funny part is to watch those who are getting their picture taken. Though the camera naturally distorts your face on its own, the faces being made, in order to make the picture look even more distorted, are far from normal!

Off the record- My mom was thoroughly embarrassed and has begun to question what she has given birth to. (However, she laughed just as hard as we did, to the point of tears and uncontrollable laughter)

I love my family.

No comments: