Friday, May 20, 2011

Choir Tour Request

Prayers would be much appreciated as I travel with the CBI choir until June 6th. (You can look at the following link to see our schedule http://www.cornerstonebibleinstitute.com/news/choir-tour-2011/). If you're reading this, please just take a second or two to pray for the group. It would be much appreciated. We've only been on tour for three days now and already I am realizing how physically, emotionally and spiritually draining it can be. Please pray for strength in the Lord.

THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Angie Stanley said...

praying for and thinking of you all a lot! :)

Chrystal said...

Thanks Angie! Its been going a lot better. While tiring it has been a blessing and the Lord has taught me a few things about depending on Him. Came across a part of this neat verse that I've sort of made my theme verse for this trip and have taken to reading it before each concert. It says "Sing aloud unto God of our strength." It's reminded me of Who this is about/for and Who is giving me the strength to even do it.

So yes, thank-you for praying! It does make a difference! Hope you are enjoying your time at home in Brazil!