Saturday, June 18, 2011

Together Again...

Since Mike wasn't able to be at the Cornerstone School Banquet with me when I was in SD, we made up for it by going out after I got home. We went out to dinner at Dobbins Restaurant in Gettysburg and then went to see "The Mount Rushmore Presidents" at the Majestic Theater. (How appropriate that they would have something like that after I just got back from SD! ;) The four presidents gave speeches and then they had an answer and question time. It was a very enjoyable evening and more than made up for the time that we weren't able to share at Banquet.


The restaurant...
The four Presidents together on the stage
In case you can't tell this is Abe Lincoln ;)
Mike and I with President Theodore Roosevelt--- (My Dad's hero and thus the president I probably know the most about ... )
The beautiful flowers Mike gave me which are now smelling up my whole room.


Yes, I do miss school, my CBI and Pleasant Point friends and the beauty of the west etc...but at the same time....folks, I gotta admit....it's good to be back in PA. =)

1 comment:

mike said...

Gotta admit, it feels good to have you back in PA. =) Getting to go out with you after the fact made me almost glad I missed the first banquet. Almost, but not quite... *grin*