Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Visit with Mike's Grandparents

Cooking some of the best hamburgers I've ever eaten. ;)


Grandpa Geib


We enjoyed a beautiful evening outside as I was given a tour of the farm.






The Pasture


The flowers and property were impressive and gave me a chance to take some pictures with my new camera. ;)


Mike's grandparents. It was really nice to spend time with them and to hear them tell their stories, see pictures of their kids and grandkids from ancient times, ;) and to see their love for their family. Overall, it was just a very pleasant evening and one that I would do over again in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

mike said...

Hey, I recognize some of those pictures =) Good thing I checked this blog out. It's one of the few ways I get to see some of the picture's on that camera of yours. The only other way is to try to sneak it away from you, and that usually doesn't last long enough for me to see what's actually on there! lol

Oh trust me, they would do it again in a heartbeat, too. Grandpa loves having someone to show around his property, and I think grandma was glad to have someone to tell all her "stories" to. Good thing I brainwashed her into thinking that I was always a good little boy! lol

I'm not sure which grandpa enjoyed more, getting to tease me in front of you, or dishes with the bacon and cheese in them (which they both happen to love =). So yeah, I know that they enjoyed the evening. Come to think of it, I did, too ;)