Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Anna's Highschool Graduation

Dad, Mom, Rachel and I made a trip up to New York City for a quick weekend with family to help celebrate with Anna. We were very proud of our only girl cousin (on my Dad's side of the family) and very thankful to see for ourselves what God has been doing in her life and in their school in this past year.

Helping put together a picture board

The Finished Product


A Peek into the Past

Miss these days (not the outfits ;)


The Valedictorian Speech


Proud Parents

School Choir


My Dad was the Special Speaker

Our Cousin. Our Friend.


My Favorite Picture


Young School Friends.


More Family....Waiting for Uncle Bill.
On the way home we stopped at Cracker Barrel


This hat would be perfect for Mr. Fenton. =)

2 comments:

Anna Marie Dierking said...

Aww, these pics are so cute!...that is the latter ones. Love Brenna, Mikk, and me and us three girls. And the pyramid is so classic! I remember when we took that...sooo painful! Thanks again for coming; it was great having you there. Love ya!

Anna Marie Dierking said...

Oh, another comment...why do my brothers look like they're modeling for Men's Warehouse? lol that's great.