Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sibling Quotes


I miss teasing, laughing, and goofing off with them...and of course the occasional serious moments when we'd go for a walk down our lane, just as the sun was setting or when the stars had already come out, to talk about life, God, and what we needed prayer for. Love them!


Mark: "Chrystal, could you send me the pictures from the day you became a stranger?" (Just because I leave home for a few months doesn't mean he has to disown me!)

Jordan: "Huh? What?" (This is typical of how he responds to me on the phone.)

Rachel: "I have no advice to give you."

Jordan and Mark: "Chrystal, what are you thinking about?"

Rachel: "You're not my boss." (This was in our childhood days before the time she knew I actually would be her boss at work for a couple days.)

Jordan: "Football euihi such ioejihw sports huwihdwh food qkok" (What a normal "Jordan sentence" might sound like. =)

Mark: "The last plum just fell"

Rachel: "Why are we even laughing?"

Jordan and Mark: "Time to get up! It's 4:00!" (AM!) (This was preceeded by a 'click' of the light switch....The worst sound ever to wake up to)

Rachel: "Who is going to do your hair when you go to school?" (I def. miss you Chow. ;)

Mark: "Well, that's cause Rachel's asleep already..." (Marks response to me marveling over the fact that he came to me for help with math)

1 comment: